Thursday, May 24, 2012

Enrolled agent? Need continuing education?


Every enrolled agent in the country needs at least 16 hours annually and 72 hours of continuing education to stay current with the IRS.

An enrolled agent, of course, is an IRS-authorized individual that represents taxpayers in audits collections and appeals. Where does one go for enrolled agent continuing education? Try clicking the aforementioned link and you’ll find all the information you need to get those hours and keep your certification.

Any questions? Check out the enrolled agent continuing education requirements and you’ll likely find your answers there.

Good luck!