Monday, August 17, 2009

Music Monday – Cheesy Elvis!

For some reason, I’ve always loved some of Elvis’ cheesier movies and Blue Hawaii is one of the worst of the lot. Ignore those critics – this little bit of bliss is one of the funniest things Elvis ever did. So, in honor of the day after the 32nd anniversary of The King’s death, I present one of the worst rock and roll songs from that particular movie and of all time. Enjoy!

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

3 comments:

JD at I Do Things said...

I don't think I've ever seen this one. Come to think of it, I honestly don't think I've seen ANY Elvis movie. Does that mean I'm un-American or something? I do like some of his songs . . .

Unknown said...

I always used to sing this or at least try.

HawgWyld said...

JD -- That doesn't mean you're un-American. It might just mean you have good taste. Those movies are pretty bad, but I love a lot of them because they are so wretched.

Strange, I know...

Daryl -- Heh. I'm not sure I'd admit that!