Monday, December 28, 2009

Music Monday -- “White Girl” by X

Christmas is over and that absolutely stinks. What better way to cheer up than listen to one of the finest songs from X (and, yes, that is Ray Manzarek from the Doors producing)? Enjoy!


X - White Girl

W.T. Morgan | MySpace Video
Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.





PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

4 comments:

Mandy said...

Oh wow - they're really good. I'd never heard of X before but they have a Hole/Pixies feel to them don't they? Thanks for introducing me to a new band!

HawgWyld said...

Emm -- Ah, X was around before either the Pixies or Hole. I'd wager both bands were influenced by X more than a bit.

And Billy Zoom of X remains one of my favorite guitar players.

Glad you enjoyed it!

Mandy said...

Hiya, yeah, after this comment I saw that they had been around in the early to mid-80s. I'd never, ever heard of them before. I guess most of my listening up to that stage had been influenced mainly by English punk and gothic bands and I guess Pixies were the first American alternative band I discovered, now that I think about it.

Raymond said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.