Tuesday, June 5, 2012

The Hawg gets interviewed

hog

Yes, it has been hard to update this blog lately. That’s been going on for the past few years, actually.

Why? Well, I’ve been busy. While I do have a regular gig, I spend a lot of time writing for a lot of online and offline publications. I even have the good fortune of laying out a quarterly journal for a trade group here in Arkansas in Adobe InDesign.

I was thinking about these things earlier when trying to bring myself to update this little ole blog. About the time I was thinking about a topic, the phone rang – a local radio station wanted to interview me about the reversal of a Bankruptcy Court decision that had slowed down foreclosures in Arkansas. I talked about that issue a bit in this article for an online publication just yesterday (I got called for another interview).

The point? I’d like to update this site more, but I’ve been busy as heck with other things. That’s a true shame. I’ll try to do better. Promise.

No comments: