It's official -- there are plenty of people roaming around who just heart the heck out of my blog.
A few weeks, ago, Maria over at Lifes' sweets and spices presented me the I Heart Your Blog award. I passed it on and it's come back to me.
First, Sherry Martschink at "Ex" Marks the Spot sent me the I Heart Your Blog award on Sept. 15. I consider that quite the honor, seeing how Ms. Martschink sports an impressive resume -- a former state representative and senator in South Carolina? A former worker's compensation commissioner and local school board member?
And she's chosen to heart my blog. Thank you, Sherry! I'm truly honored.
A week later, Karen over at Winding Threads also sent me the I Heart Your Blog award. She and her husband have run a business for over 30 years, yet she still has time to put together a pretty good blog.
So, I have been honored by two fantastic ladies and I appreciate them both for tossing a little acknowledgement my way.
That's three I Heart Your Blog awards in the space of a month. Hot dog!
Well, actually I got four of these things -- that smart alecky Lyndon over at Lyndonology accepted a I Heart Your Blog from me and then sent it right back on Sept. 6. Keep reading, Lydon because I've got a little surprise for you -- want to guess what it is?
At any rate, I've got two I Heart Your Blog awards to pass on to other bloggers. Yes, there are always strings attached to these things, and here are the requirements I must follow:
1. The winner can put the logo on his/her blog;
2. Link the person you received your award from;
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs;
4. Put links of those blogs on yours; and
5. Leave a message on the blogs that you’ve nominated.
So, here are the eight bloggers (in no particular order) that are the proud (I hope!) recipients of the I Heart Your Blog award:
1. Lyndon over at Lyndonology! Let's see if we get an award-giving loop going, shall we? If you haven't visited Lyndonology yet, you owe it to yourself to do that. Don't ask why -- just head right on over there. You won't regret it.
2. Fwagglechop over at Fwaggle. Here's another fine one to visit -- yes I do enjoy those blogs full of random observations and this one never gets dull.
3. Athena over at Hot Child in the Suburbs. Anyone who modifies the lyrics to Nick Gilder's "Hot Child in the City" and names a blog after it is OK by me. Athena runs one of those blogs that you just want to check regularly to see what she's up to next. Fun stuff.
4. Deb over at MamaFlo's Place. I've only been blogging for a couple of months, and Deb was one of the first people to encourage me. I appreciate that and her blog is dandy fun.
5. Kathy Frederick over at The Junk Drawer. If you haven't visited Kathy's site, you're missing out as she's an absolute hoot.
6. The Goofblogger. Here's another blogger who encouraged me when I was just starting out, and he runs a highly unusual and entertaining "make money" blog.
7. Tata over at I'm Beautiful Like Me. Here's one I ran across just a few weeks ago. Of course, you've got a lot of random observations and a ton of blogging tips. Give it a look.
8. Ms. O.D. over at Orange Derange. Here's one that's quite often a hoot. Here's hoping she posts more regularly, though (hint, hint).
Rush out and visit every single one of them!