Sunday, June 28, 2009

More proof that The Hawg is great

OverTheTop

I had this great idea for Father’s Day this year.

My son is out of town visiting my wife’s family, but I figured I could still have a good time with my daughter and my wife on the holiday, right? I told them that it would be dandy fun if they took 30 minutes or so to simply tell me how great I am.

Strangely, they refused to do that. Oh well.

At least Windy over at Windmill on the Hill thinks I’m great and has presented me with the “Over the Top” award (great content over there and the layout absolutely puts my little blog to shame – click that link up there and go visit).

I appreciate the award, certainly. I’m terrible at passing these on, however. So, I’ll leave it at this – if you also think The Hawg is great and you own a blog, grab a copy of this award for your very own. Anyone who will acknowledge my greatness is obviously someone of taste and sophistication and deserves an award.

2 comments:

Harvey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Good Behaviour said...

Everyone knows that E Liquids is made from all natural or chemical ingredients. You will find many companies that make different E-Liquids with nicotine and other chemicals in them. What you may not know is that Nicotine shots are in most of the E-Liquid that you can get today.