Monday, August 24, 2009

Music Monday – Linda Rondstadt

I never much cared for Linda Rondstadt. This song, however, is nothing short of great.

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. One simple rule, leave ONLY the actual post link here. You can grab this code at LJL Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.




PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

2 comments:

Jackie said...

oh i have always liked Linda Ronstadt and this is a great pick.

Have you heard any of her new stuff? She went in a different direction in the last few years and I for one really like the changes.

I have one of her latest CD's, of course, I can't think of the name of it now. But, with the new style she reveals a very lovely and rich deep sound.

I always always have R&R but did a 360% turn this week.

http://shinade.blogspot.com/2009/08/music-monday-wild-horses.html

I hope you will drop over and visit!!
Happy MM!
Jackie:-)

Crabby Blogging Lady said...

OMG!! And she's fully clothed! A singer, singing fully clothed! Unheard of!