Saturday, April 7, 2012

Weekend OTR: Molly’s Easter Dress Creation

easter-dressHappy Easter to everyone.

When Easter rolls around, I can’t help but think about something I heard in my church a few years ago on Easter morning. The place was packed and a lady sitting in front of my wife and me leaned back and said one of the funniest things I’d heard in some time.

“Look at all the CEOs,” she said.

“CEOs?”

“Yeah, you know – people who show up on Christmas and Easter only.”

By the way, if you’re a fan of old time radio, you should pay a visit to OTRCat.com. Trust me on this. OTR fans should also head over to First Arkansas News every Sunday to check on the latest Lum and Abner comic strip. Yes, that’s an original series over there and you don’t want to miss it.

Having said all of that, click the below link to listen to this weekend’s OTR episode.

 

3 comments:

Sandee said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
HawgWyld said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mike Golch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.